This 32 condominium development at the heart of
Aruba's tourist district on Eagle Beach is designed to attract buyers looking
for a break from the everyday resort. The large areas of glass, clean lines,
and wave-like roof structure give the resort a contemporary feel. With large
green roofs, vines draping the facade and a landscaped pool area to add to the
tropical feel of the design while being environmentally friendly. The strong
curvilinear wave-like form gives the condo that relaxed vacation like feel and
also relates to its surroundings. It also makes the development stand out with
its unique characteristics.

Was this just a conceptual model? Did ASL studio ever follow through with the project and construct it in real life? I would love to see real images of the building if the project ever did execute. I think glass is beautiful in architecture. And glass windows is the way to go because you can take in the beautiful views and all the daylight. Although...at night it might be a little scary with all the windows. I'd probably shut the blinds immediately once it gets dark just so I don't scare myself at night looking out the windows.
ReplyDelete- Tiffany May
I love the design! Its so unconventional than your typical rectilinear resort buildings! Aruba is such a beautiful place and on my bucket list! I have the same question as Tiff, though. Is it conceptual-has it ever been built? I will look into this resort hotel if it is for real and if I ever visit! ;)
ReplyDelete-Leanne Tran